Skip to content
- Use quotation marks to find exact phrases.
- Example "greenwich village".
- Use an asterisk as a wildcard.
- Example: grand* will match grandfather and grandmother.
- Use a minus sign to exclude words.
- Example: london -john will find articles about London, England but not John London.
- Use brackets and pipes to match any one of a list of words.
- Example: (school|college) will find articles about school or college or both.
- Words shorter than four letters are too short to be included in the search.