FIVE £10 PRIZES TO BE WON
TO ENTER, draw either one, two, three, or, all of the four Monkees on a piece of paper or card in either pencil, ink, crayon, oils, charcoal or any other writing material. Your entry can either be straightforward, humorous or even a cartoon but the judges will look especially for drawings which are original and not copies from an existing photograph or drawing of the Monkees.
- The piece of paper or card on which you draw must not be larger than 10" × 8".
- Print your name and address in block capitals on the reverse side of the card.
- Only one entry may be sent in by any one person.
- Please note that none of the drawings will be returned, so please do not send us anything which you don’t want to lose.
- Results will be announced in Monkees Monthly No. 23, on sale December 5th, 1968.
- Send your entry to “Fourth Monkees Monthly Competition”, 58 Parker Street, London, W.C.2, to arrive not later than November 10th, 1968.