Skip to content
- Use quotation marks to find exact phrases.
- Use an asterisk as a wildcard.
- Example: grand* will match grandfather and grandmother.
- Use a minus sign to exclude words.
- Example: mike -woolhat will find all pictures of Mike without a woolhat.
- Example: woolhat -mike will find all pictures of people other than Mike with a woolhat.
- Use brackets and pipes to match any one of a list of words.
- Example: (banjo|drums) will find pictures with a banjo or drums or both.
- Words shorter than four letters are too short to be included in the search.